一、Color Temperature of Light
1-Color temperature is for white light.
2. White light can be divided into three categories: warm white light, white light and cold white light.
3. Warm white light means low color temperature light. There is orange in white light, and the more orange, the lower the color temperature. At present, the light source has 2700K, 3000K, 3200K. At home, 2700K is mostly used. It is the light that feels yellowish. The stage performances are mostly 3000K and 3200 K. They are low color, warm and white light. They are used as white light when performing on the stage.
4. White light rarely appears in life. In the morning and afternoon, when the warm light turns into cold light and the cold light turns into warm light, pure white light appears. LED light source has a relatively pure white light, the color temperature is about 4500K-5000K, in addition to LED, there is no other light source has a relatively pure white light, not warmer or colder.
5. Cool white light is high color temperature light, white light has blue, the more blue the color temperature is higher. Now there are 5600K, 6000K and 7000K in the light source. The higher the color temperature, the less adaptive the vision is. Therefore, some beam lights take light with a high color temperature, which is more effective for visual stimulation and achieves a strong effect!
6. Remember the light of these two color temperatures: 3200K and 5600K.
The color temperature of 5600K is the direct light of the noon in the natural world where the sun is not blocked by the cloud.
The light used in film and television shooting is the two color temperature lights, that is, the low color temperature is 3200K, and the high color temperature is 5600K.
Generally, high color temperature is used during the day and low color temperature is used at night. These two color temperature lights can't be used together in normal
7.Whitening balance is the adjustment in photographic camera, that is, white light with color tendency is adjusted into pure white light in the camera, then the original color of the object can be restored when the object is shot!
二、Colour Rendering of Light
1.This refers only to white light.
2.Under the illumination of white light, the object can present its original color.
3.The white light we use now is not very pure white light, so we can't display the object color 100%. The color index of warm white light is higher than that of cold white light.
4.The color rendering index of light can reach more than 95, which is a kind of high-resolution light. It is suitable for the positive white light in performance and night lighting in people's daily life. There are also light with very low color rendering, such as street lamps.
5.Previously produced LED light color rendering index is very low, and now has a color rendering index of 90 and 95!
三、Brightness of Light
1.Each lamp has its brightness at power, but this is not a definite brightness value.
2. It is very difficult for the light source to penetrate all its light in one direction in the lamps and lanterns. It wastes more or less light when projecting tissue optics.
How can we save more light? This requires increasing the utilization of light, means, the same power source has different brightness. Of course, the same power source as the light source with high brightness is better, and it is more favored by users!
3.Lamps of different brightness have different uses.
4.Light and darkness are positioned by contrast. Lights are neither absolutely bright nor absolutely dark!